Monday, December 28, 2009

Last X'mas Day @ Clementi 25/12/09

Wow!!! Sexy Babe Eve!!!

The cousins photo...

Hehe... He's unhappy with the hairband... hehe...

Auntie Caizhi wana show off her Ang Pow!!!

Everyone happy with their gifts! Haha...

Xchange between the 2 of them!

Lucky Draw Gifts & Gift Xchange!!!

Everyone so excited & enjoying themselves... Haha...

6 Adults looking after my son... Haha...

...Get-to-gather...

Oops! Candid shot! Haha...

Another Big Feast!!!

My mum's creations...

My mum's Ideas...

My eldest princess... AUGUST!

My 2nd princess... MIKKO!

My lovely prince... CALDRON!

Trying to be sexy?! Hehe...

Hope that he can be Happy Xu Le forever!

Cool Uncle Spencer with Baby cs...

1st Family photo @ church celebrating 1st Baby cs 1st X'mas...

Choir group photo...

Stone face...

Father & Son @ Church...

Haha... On the way to church...

Do Not Disturb!!! Hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment