Monday, December 28, 2009

Baby cs 4mth Injection on 23rd Dec 2009... Busy Busy Day!!!


Today is Baby cs 4mth injection... He was a brave boy... Hehe... I'm so happy that his weight now is 7.8kg!!! Haha... Mummy's boy... As chubby as me when I was a baby... Hehe...

It so happen that is my brother's birthday today... Without plan, after the injection, I brought Baby cs to my grandma's place @ Tiong Bahru... Saw my brother there too!!! Happy Birthday Bro!!!

At ard 7+, we all went over to Trixy's place place for gifts Xchange... Reach home @ ard 12am... It was a busy but very fruitful day...
Baby cs lovely romper from Auntie Evelyn & Uncle Cedric...

Cedric to Evelyn's surprise gift...

Hohoho... Evelyn got the present I bought for gift Xchange that starts with 'C'...

Cedric contented with his Ribena from Royston...

Royston got a Salt shaker from Steph Tng...

Kelyn got 3 cans of food from Cedric!!!

Steph got a cup from Charleston...

Charleston got Energizer batteries from Evelyn...

Trixy got (Opps! I dont know what's that) from Kelyn...

I've got a Toliet paper holder from Trixy!!!

Mummy CY in the X'mas Socks!!!

Look at Naughty cs, playing with his bubbles... Is it going to rain again tomorrow?! Caught in action...

Mash Potato Snowman!!!

Wow!!! Look at the no. of presents all in diff sizes...

Baby cs tired face...

Baby cs with Baby Zac...

Happy cs!!!

The 2 brothers...

Mymmy Susan with her Lovely Zac...

Uncle Terence carrying Baby cs...

No comments:

Post a Comment