Monday, November 30, 2009

How we spend our Long Weekend 27th to 29th Nov'09...

On 29th Nov'09, early in the morning, went for breakfast with Mummy CY & Daddy CS... Mummy CY is so happy, cos finally Daddy CS remembers to bring us to her favourite coffee bean breakfast... Hehe... Though she knows that its fattening, but eating with love is her dream now... My first time join them too! Hehe...
See?! Am I improving?! Hehe...

1st try holding on to my milk bottle myself... Look! Mummy CY even bought me a handle to let me learn easier... Hehe...

Chor Chor & Baby cs @ Airport T2 Swensons! I simply love this pic! Currently the youngest & the eldest in our Family! Hehe...

Ah Ma & Ah Gong with Baby cs looking at the menu deciding on what flavour of ice-cream! Haha... Look at Baby cs greedy face... Hehe...

Supper @ Airport T2 Swensons! With My grandma, Shirley, Klarice, Klara, Emily, Caizhi, Willie, Keri, Mama, Papa, Baby cs & Hubby CS. Its Baby cs 1st time to Airport!

"Uncle Keri & Baby cs"

Everyone gather infront of the TV watvhing Lord Of The Rings III so attentive... Haha...

On 28th Nov'09, went to my grandma's place @ Woodlands to see Shirley's new 46" TV, 'Samsung Series 6,'... Hehe...

While I'm wrapping the presents, Daddy CS & Baby cs are watching tv happily... I feel so happy seeing their fatherly & son love... So just secretly took a photo of them... Hehe...

Went Vivo shop for X'mas'09 pressie for my working teamates! Hehe... Finally got something for everyone... So happy, went home to wrap immediately till 1am... Hehe...

Saw this uniform in my brother's room... Looks so heavy but colourful... My brother insist that i post this uniform! Haha... All his glory!!!

27th Nov'09 go over my brother's place visit Baby Zac & play mahjong with my brother, mother & CS... Hello!!! Let's Welcome My 1st Nephew, Baby Zac, to Our Big Family!!! 9 days old... His nose looks exactly like his mother! Hehe... Very charming boy...

See how cute Baby cs look in jumpers... Hehe...

He must be thinking, "So warm, mummy CY still wana dress me up like this to go visit Baby Zac?! She must be crazy!" Haha... Indeed he was rite, I took it off once we got onto Cassie... Haha... Really too warm... Hehe... But he looks so adorable... Muackz!

2 comments:

  1. Ya... It was a very long weekend... Didn't feel long enough though... Blink Blink, then need to go back to work liao... By the way, can don't post naked pics of me anot?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe... Did I?! Opps... Sorry... Didn't realise that... Yes Sir, Will not do it again... Hehe...
    Anyway, is only half naked, just imagine you're at the pool side... ;)

    ReplyDelete