Wednesday, November 25, 2009

2nd Entry - All About Love...

Love is about a type of very special and strong feeling from your heart that can't be explained from words... It can filled your heart with happiness & sweetness but can also hurt your heart like rubbing with salt on an open wound...

Last nite, my mum called me up and say that my dad misses cs alot, can they come over and fetch him back to spend a nite, then they will fetch him back this morning?! I was quite happy indeed... As I know, my parents both enjoy cs companion alot... Haha... No 2nd thought, I agreed... Hehe...

It has been a long time since we both can spend a nite together, just the 2 of us... I actually spend almost 15mins looking at him sleeping by my side, I felt so warm, love & contented, as though we're in our own world and I'm the happiest woman in the world... At that moment I realise that Love is bout knowing that every nite: there's someone lying by your side, giving you a goodnight kiss on your lips, hugging you to sleep, snoring throughout the nite beside your ears, snatching blankets with you, etc...

In a family or relationship, there bound to be quarrels & arguements, is how you handle that situation and forget bout the whole matter after sometime... We had our equal amount of quarrels for the past 8 years, but I'm glad that everytime, we manage to forget the start a fresh the next day... If not, I wouldn't have the chance to experience the kind of sweetness last nite... Its all bout GIVE & TAKE... Ofcos, its always easy to say than done... But I can proudly says that I've never fail to GIVE throughout all these years of relationship... Haha...

Okay... That's all my feelings for today... Gotto start work now, got tonnes of things to do... Haha... Wish Everyone To Have A Great Day Ahead!!!

1 comment:

  1. Well, what can I say? I'm glad to see this heart-warming post & reading your heart-felt thoughts. Just remember, in a relationship, COMMUNICATION is the most important factor... Also, even when one is angry, it is crucial to control what is being said. Being able to Forgive & Forget is great but words that pierced the heart can be torturous... even for a moment... AS

    ReplyDelete