Thursday, November 26, 2009

All About cs...

See how Mummy CY & Daddy CS show their love for me?! Look at my blur face again!!! Haha...
Mummy CY purposely come back abit earlier from work to play with me... Hehe... Photo taken my Daddy CS, Not very pro... Haha... I must be better than you when I grow up!!!

Mummy CY always like to take the side of my face, hoping to see the other side of my cheek someday... Hehe...


See?! Finally I can hold my own milk bottle... Hehe... Mummy CY is so happy about it... Too bad Daddy CS didn't get to see me doing it, cos he's working late...

Play Pen for me!


Last nite, mummy, Aunty Stephanie & Uncle Anthony set up the play pen for me... Pass down from Ayden... Hehe... I enjoying myself inside playing with my merry-go-round... Hehe... Thanks everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment